Movies and Music and Play, Oh My!
Friday · July 10, 2020 · 10-12 Central Time
2 NBCC Contact CE Hours
2 APT Contact CE Hours
Ever notice the power of music and movie themes and wondered how to incorporate them into your play therapy approach?
This experiential session will get you thinking creatively regarding integrating movies and music into your play therapy
- Summarize the fundamentals of cinema therapy and music therapy as it applies to play therapy
- Identify how to incorporate metaphors and symbols found in movies and music in the play therapy process
- Describe how play therapy interventions combined with movies and music is an effective treatment approach
- Video participation with camera on for duration of webinar
- Completion of post-test and evaluation prior to receiving CE certificate
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- This webinar will only consider refunds for unexpected circumstances, and a refund of 50% or a credit to attend an up-coming workshop can be issued
- Event will be canceled if fewer than 10 participants
- 10:00 - 10:30 Movies in Play Therapy
- 10:30 - 11:15 Play Therapy Interventions
- 11:15 - 12:00 Music in Play Therapy , Q & A
- Lisa Remey MEd, LPC-S, RPT-S, IPT-CST
- Play Therapists, Counselors, Social Workers, School Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists
Due to COVID-19 health concerns, this one-time online event has been approved by APT for 2 CONTACT CE Hours. As such, this webinar is limited to 40 participants and interactive participation will be encouraged.