I’m a play therapist who specializes in working with children and families to help address the challenges that come with parenthood and to help children cope with life changes, difficult behaviors, and learn to communicate emotions.
As a Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor™, I am trained in counseling children in their natural language of play with includes games, art, sand tray, puppet, music and non-directed play.
As a retired military spouse who has dealt with 7 deployments and 13 moves, I also specialize in helping military families cope with the challenges that come with the military lifestyle.
I also provide supervision, consultation & training to other counselors. I am an Approved Continuing Education Provider by NBCC, ACEP No. 6749 and for Association for Play Therapy Approved Provider 15-420.
Here are some of the ways I work with clients:
- Counseling: Children, Play Therapy, Sandtray Therapy
- Military Counseling: Military Culture/Lifestyle, Coping with Deployments and Moving
- Play Therapy Training: Play Therapy Lessons from Mister Rogers, Movies, Music and Play, Oh My!, Games in Play Therapy
- Play Therapy Supervision: In-person and distance training available.
- FirstPlay Therapy®: This play therapy model enhances parent and infant bonding and attachment.
Join My Email List
Get notified of upcoming workshops, events and news when you join my mailing.
Your privacy is important to me and your info will never be sold, rented or leased.